This post contains affiliate links. For more details on what that means, read here.
This bag is such a beautiful color.
(via Alex Bender)
Digging these nails! They’re super easy to do too.
(via Stick It Vinyl)
I seem to feature Ashley Ronning’s work in my Friday Favorites quite often. I just love her style and use of colors!
(via Ashley Ronning)
Jeff and I recently started using a water pitcher with an extra section to add fruit. It’s been awesome because I try to drink a ton of water but it kind of gets boring. With this, I actually want to drink more because its so tasty. So far my favorite combination has been cucumber and strawberry. It’s super refreshing. I’m posting about it here though because I want to know if y’all have any favorite combos for fruit infused water!
(via Oh Plesiosaur)
How gorgeous is this ring?!
Love this cute little patch! Its super affordable too.
(via Triangle Trees)
Morning delight – “It smells like the perfect coffee drink with cream, caramel, and vanilla.” I’ll take five of them!
(via The Dancing Wick)
Lovin’ this tea towel!
(via Wild Hart Paper)
- This cardboard skull is way more awesome than “cardboard skull” makes it sound.
- These overalls are… awful and I love them!!!
- Betsey Johnson makes some of the most wonderfully ridiculous novelty bags – ice cream & stingray!
- Flowers and stripes makes for one cute shirt.
- What is it about this grid pattern tote that makes me love it so much!?
- Horse head squirrel feeder. You need this. I need this. We all need this.
- I am obsessed with these black and white striped shorts! That outfit is seriously perfect.