This post contains affiliate links. For more details on what that means, read here.
This bag is such a beautiful color.
(via Alex Bender)
Digging these nails! They’re super easy to do too.
(via Stick It Vinyl)
I seem to feature Ashley Ronning’s work in my Friday Favorites quite often. I just love her style and use of colors!
(via Ashley Ronning)
Jeff and I recently started using a water pitcher with an extra section to add fruit. It’s been awesome because I try to drink a ton of water but it kind of gets boring. With this, I actually want to drink more because its so tasty. So far my favorite combination has been cucumber and strawberry. It’s super refreshing. I’m posting about it here though because I want to know if y’all have any favorite combos for fruit infused water! Up next, we’re going to be installing a Ukf8001 filter on our refrigerator so I can make sure the ton of water I do drink on a daily basis is as clean as possible.
(via Oh Plesiosaur)
How gorgeous is this ring?!
Love this cute little patch! Its super affordable too.
(via Triangle Trees)
Morning delight – “It smells like the perfect coffee drink with cream, caramel, and vanilla.” I’ll take five of them!
(via The Dancing Wick)
Lovin’ this tea towel!
(via Wild Hart Paper)
- This cardboard skull is way more awesome than “cardboard skull” makes it sound.
- These overalls are… awful and I love them!!!
- Betsey Johnson makes some of the most wonderfully ridiculous novelty bags – ice cream & stingray!
- Flowers and stripes makes for one cute shirt.
- What is it about this grid pattern tote that makes me love it so much!?
- Horse head squirrel feeder. You need this. I need this. We all need this.
- I am obsessed with these black and white striped shorts! That outfit is seriously perfect.