planter by Friend Assembly, available at Moorea Seal. Lot of air plants from Amazon.
May Goal Recap
- Watch 7 new TED talks. Done! My favorite of the ones I watched last month was this one by Sarah Knight. Just so ya know, there is definitely some strong language in it.
- Take a hike. Done! Here’s a little peek at the beautiful spot Jeff and I hiked.
- Start on a new fabric collection. Finished + ordered! Woo! I am so excited to show you guys my newest prints. I hope they look just as beautiful in person as they look on the screen.
- Buy nothing except food, gas + pet supplies. I consider this goal a success despite the fact I most certainly spent money other places…like on a plane ticket! I completely avoided buying anything at Target that wasn’t food or pet supplies, and I never stepped foot in a TJ Maxx. Yeah, buddy!
- Shoot one outfit post per week. Welp. This is the one I failed at. I only shot two but to be fair I think one of them was a pretty important one. Read it here.
- Work hard to save money! This goal is basically the same as last months – keep on buying nothing. I still use (and love) Digit but there are a few other apps I’m interested in doing a little more research on as well. Maybe start investing a little too?
- Build running stamina. Jeff and I recently started running together in the morning. It feels SO AMAZING. You should know that I’ve never really run as an adult though so needless to say, I suck. In the short period of time I’ve been running I’m already seeing huge improvements. It’s very rewarding. My goal for the month of June is to not only keep up this healthy little habit but to be able to make it around the neighborhood without stopping. Right now I alternate running, and walking but would like to cut out the walking bit. So far my best run was with one walking bit about half way through.
- Get The Dainty Squid’s shop running again. New fabric should be here any day and I’ve got a little something else up my sleeve as well so I’m looking forward to getting that all online this month. I honestly really miss selling online. I enjoy the whole process, especially packing up orders.
- Bike 50 miles. 50 miles isn’t much at all but y’all I’ve been off my game for a while. The last few weeks I’ve been back in the saddle and super duper enjoying it. It’s so good for my mental health. I never feel better than when I’m on my bike.
How about you? What do you want to accomplish this month?