This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
How rad is this skull!? What an incredible collection piece.
(via Grandpas Market)
This whole outfit is so good, those shorts especially! Sweatshirts and shorts are my favorite together. They remind me of cool summer evenings or the beginning of fall. They just give off a really cozy vibe to me.
The perfect tag for all of my babies.
(via Hello Harriet)
Such a lovely gift set of pins.
Isn’t this little purse so cute? Perfect for carrying the bare essentials in the summer. It comes in a bunch of different colors too!
(via Good Mood Moon)
(via mk neon)
I need this book. You need this book. All cats need tiny hats.
(via Adam Ellis)
Sasquatch has my heart.
Probably never going to get over how awesome this dress is.
I’m a huge fan of sticky notes. I have them plastered all around my office, in every single notebook. Buuuut I definitely don’t have ones in fun shapes like these!
(via niconeco zakkaya)
This rug isn’t my decor style but I absolutely love it!
(via Urban Outfitters)
(via zulu zion socks)
- Don’t stop retriev’n.
- Novelty purses are my favorite. Who can resist a pineapple bag?! (and here’s another that is even more affordable!)
- Space caaaat!
- If you love plants and are looking for new sandals – these are for you!
- Opossum party! I can’t be the only one who thinks opossums are the absolute cutest.
- Because everything is better, even your shelves, with a pop of color.
- Bright yellow sandals... to match my hair, of course!
- I’m not even a high heel lovin’ gal but I am very tempted by these striped beauties!
- I feel like every one has probably seen the dog shake photos by now but have you seen cat shake?!