This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
This necklace is beautiful!
(Yeah, I actually went ahead and just ordered that dress because I got myself so pumped on it!)
Every single year I obsess over these velvet pumpkins but I have yet to buy any because they’re also so darn expensive. I found a tutorial though! I’m kind of amazed how easy they are to make. Can’t wait to pick up the supplies!
(via The Little Umbrella)
This purse! So fun! It kind of reminds me of something a fancy robot lady would use. (Truly a strange thought, I know, but you totally get what I’m saying, right!?)
(via Steve Madden)
Diggin this patch!
Velveteen a-line skirt? YES! So perfect for fall.
Joules has some of the darn cutest prints for rain items. This rain jacket is just the bee’s knees! While I don’t have a super cutesy one, can I just say that owning an actual raincoat is life changing?! Jeff got me this one a while back and I’ve been getting a ton of use from it lately.
Look at this candle holder! So, I actually went searching for these online because I saw some like them at an estate sale. They were way out of my candlestick holder price range but somehow I still felt bad leaving them behind. So happy to see I can buy something super similar for a fraction of the price. (Similarly cool – this snake incense holder!)
This pin is amazing!!!
(via Verona Black)
- Halloween is coming up so sooooon! How cute is this pumpkin sweatshirt!? And this spiderweb skirt!! And yet another spider/spiderweb skirt. Growing up I always thought adults who wore Halloween themed clothing during the month of October were the coolest, I need to work on being young Kaylah’s version of a cool adult.
- Pumpkin spice sugar stick? Yeah, this sounds tasty!
- These overalls!!!
- Loving this set of antique medical illustration prints. Obviously I like it just because of what it is but I also appreciate the fact that each one is in a kind of sassy position.
- Cute little camera printed pouch.
- Just three pairs of alien themed socks – a pink pair, a UFO stealing cows & alien heads!
PS. I have a ton more rad finds here! I made a Halloween themed list this week!