This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Last week I shared that I had spotted the split cam for just $5, and this week I found that the pop cam is the same price! I can’t believe how cheap. Obviously, yes, it is a cheap plastic camera but you can 100% get amazing photos with it. Get yourself some 400 ISO film (or higher!), shoot only in bright sun, and have fun!
(via Urban Outfitters)
(via Sock Genius)
Very into this jumper! Its super affordable, has great reviews and even comes in a few other colors. I think it goes without saying, I’d definitely pair it with a black and white striped top! (via Lily & Parker)
I really enjoy Bethany Leah Jones’ work.
(via Bethany Leah Jones)
- Because I had to look at it, now you do too… hot dog soap.
- Very very into this nightie! Comes in black too!
- These moon curtains! Oh, so darn pretty!
- In last week’s Friday Favorites I shared the super cute animal paper clips. Well, I just saw that there are bicycle ones too!!
- It’s a striped top with a raccoon peeking out the pocket. OMG.
- Look at the leaves on this beautiful plant.
- Dinosaur skeleton jammies!!!
PS. If you’re still looking for more fun things to browse, I made up a list of fun stationery finds!