This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Every air plant I’ve ever had has eventually died but just look how gorgeous these ones are! They’re super affordable too!
Because who doesn’t need a cat egg brooch!?
Love this striped top!
This yard sign never fails to make me laugh.
This dress is so simple but I really dig it. It could be styled so many ways.
I really enjoy colorbloKC‘s work.
Not only is this tote cute but it helps provide 10 school lunches!
Kelsey Pike makes these sprouting faces and I am positively OBSESSED.
- Love me some celestial earrings!
- Sharing my favorite thigh high socks again because it’s that time of the year!
- …And because I just really love socks here are a few more sets I have my eyes on – these colorful wool ones & this set with dogs!
- Can’t stop thinking about buying Klaus one of these striped shirts. Ugh, seriously, just so look at all the review photos.
- Wait! One more! Donut Devito socks…? What!? It’s exactly what it sounds like too. Danny Devito as a donut.
- These drawer pulls! I LOVE THEM! I also imagine bumping into them constantly and being more covered in bruises than I already am.
Make sure to come back next Friday for our annual Black Friday round-up! I’m excited to share deals from some of my favorite businesses. Happy Friday! xoxo