This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
This bone dress is so darn cute!
Super into this candle‘s packaging!
(via Werther & Gray)
Look at this cat skeleton necklace!
(via Birch Please)
(via Choopl Designs)
Such a spoooky bath bomb.
(via Be Kind Body Products)
Loving this dress!
I am a huge fan of a great fitting black shirt. I honestly don’t think you can have enough of them. This one looks perfect!
Yes, pleeeease, to these slippers!
(via Urban Outfitters)
What a precious little bat pin!
(via Lost Lust Supply)
It might be a little late to be buying pumpkin decorations but I just love these scented velvet pumpkins! They’re so pretty!
(via Your Hearts Content)
Cats + skulls! Two of my favorite things!
(via I like Cats Shop)
Eye sure wish this was in my collection!
(via Happy Fortune Vintage)
- Have you guy tried Essie’s gel couture nail polish yet?! I just picked some up the other day and I am obsessed! It went on so nicely and it’s supposed to last 14 days! Three days in and no chips yet!
- This wall organizer looks awesome!
- Offline is the new luxury. How incredibly true is this patch?!
- I feel weird linking to something Christmas related in my definitely Halloween themed post but you guys, a light up potted cactus!! So perfect for those without room for a tree.
- This triangle chain garland is so incredibly beautiful. I want something like that that makes rainbows!!
- Bat wing shiiiiiirt!