This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
This jumper is ultra cute!
I’m a bit obsessed with Palate Polish at the moment. They make my favorite polish, Tumeric which I’ve been wearing for a couple months straight now! Next on my list to grab is Chimichurri. (The green shade in the photo below)
On the subject of that really good mustard color – here’s a favorite recent creation of mine. I’m pretty proud of it.
We just got a new comforter for our bed so my interest in making the bedroom ultra cute is renewed. I think this blanket would look perfect at the foot of the bed.
I’m on a major bagel kick this week so I’m really feeling this patch.
These boots!!!! My short pair of rainboots pooped out on me at the end of last year so I’m in the market. These bad boys with bees are a top contender!
How neat is this little lamp?! I have a pink one in my office just like it. Battery operated so you don’t have to worry about making any holes to hang it.
I feel like I’ve made it abundantly clear how much I like cute little trays and boxes for odds and ends. This moth ceramic box is no exception.
This is what my couch dreams are made of. I love love love my blue couch but that color is perfection. I could definitely see it working out with my other decor.
Look closely, this dress is covered in insects!
- Ah! Cicada drawer pulls!
- Look at this insect dress! I own this one but the first one I linked looks a bit easier to wear. Or maybe I’m just a sucker for black and white.
- I may loooove black and white clothing but I also really love a good rainbow sweater.
- Just something silly – pizza bandages!
- This bodysuit with it’s cute little heart on the butt! I love it!
- Speaking of cute things with hearts, this onesie! That looks so cozy to lounge in.