This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
My mother in law got me this candle for my birthday and holy smokes, it smells SO GOOD. They even have a
This couch is gorgeous! Just picture it surrounded with plants. So dreamy.
This vintage hand model! I already have a hand model but not one with arthritis!
I’m just a sucker for strappy black flats.
Digging this wild and colorful rug!
Just rediscovered this snake candle holder in a wish list I made and surprise, surprise, I still love it!
If I could afford it, I’d cover my walls in vintage anatomical charts. How pretty is this one?!
Stumbled upon this cool little glass terrarium and can’t stop thinking how cute it’d look full of beach treasures!
- This fancy pants peacock mirror is rad!
- It’s all good.
- This black sheer romper. Hello!
- Okay, I really am just nuts about lamps. How cool is this weird little colorful one!?
- Because I absolutely love things that are bigger or smaller than they should be – look at this giant pencil door stop!
- I’ve never really been into monogram things but these enamel monster pins are way too cute.
- Heirloom tomato candle!? YES, PLEASE!
Big shop news – a massive update went live this morning! 47 new listings in total including a handful of one of a kind wristlets, a brand new size of pouch that’s a little larger than our ‘standard’ sized one and a whole bunch of coin pouches.
Happy Friday! xoxo