this post contains affiliate links.
Emily Kinsella’s work is so lovely. I really like her style.
Very very into these earrings!
The colors of this dress are so pretty. I’m featuring a dress that isn’t black and white striped?! Who am I?!!!
Love this weekly to-do list!
I feel like I feature Calhoun & Co’s blankets every other week. They just have such cute designs.
Aren’t these planters so pretty!?
I just love this dress! Perfect to just throw on with some sandals and be all set. It comes in a handful of other colors as well.
I LOVE this rug!
- THIS RUG HAS A FACE AND I LOVE IT. Yes, all caps.
- Iridescent shower curtain!
- This washi tape set in earth tones would be perfect to tape down pressed plants in a notebook. That may seem oddly specific but I’ve been finding TONS of four-leaf clovers lately so I’ve got pressed plants on the mind.
- I wish this dress was photographed on a model because it is very cute and I’d love to know how it actually fits.
- These PJs legitimately made me snort because they have bananas and ketchup on them? It just seems so random.
- I LOVE the color of this shirt.
- Oh hello. This bra sure is something! Also, this one!
Happy Friday! xoxo