this post contains affiliate links.
I got it in my head that I’d like a swing in my future home and now I spend oodles of time looking them up. Isn’t this one cute?!
I’ve got a massive crush on this green couch. I think my bright blue one is reaching its end days. I definitely want another bold piece. Green feels like a solid choice!
Love this brightly color pendant lamp. I think it’d look really cool to hang a few of them at different lengths and in different colors.
This doorbell button! Oh my!
Holy smokes. A raccoon lamp!
I don’t think this is the first time I’ve featured this ghost pin but gosh, would ya just look at it? It’s cuuuute!
- This moon phase over the door rack is so snazzy!
- I’ve talked about how much I like this dress in the past. I own it in a terracotta type color but it’s so pretty in dark pink. It’s so easy to style and super comfortable too.
- You can literally grow avocado pits in any sort of container buuuut this one is shaped like a UFO!!!
- I LOVE these Tevas! That color is fab.
- This tiger bath mat is fabulous!
- In case you wanted to be a mushroom for Halloween… or any other day. I don’t judge!
- Look at this fox sconce!!! I’m really all about the lamps today, huh?
- These plant sheets are perfection.
Happy Friday! xoxo