1. // Love LOVE love this sweatshirt from Top Knot Goods!
2. // Certainly wouldn’t mind finding this film under the tree. I love all the fun frames that are coming out for instant film, but I like color frame the most.
3. // I’ve known about pitcher plants for a while but recently I wandered into Petitti Garden Center (which if you’re not from Ohio, is a local chain of nurseries) and saw one in person for the very first time. My mind was made right there on the spot, I need one. I’d prefer from there since it’s adjusted to the weather here but if you’re elsewhere and now also need one (totally understandable!) you can buy them on Amazon. They even have good reviews!
4. // I’ve kind of been wanting an iPad lately. Mostly because I want to play minecraft but I mean surely I could use it for business purposes as well, right? Haha
5+7. // Have you guys gathered that I’m positively obsessed with Palladium Boots yet? Well I really hope Santa brings me a new pair. This glow in the dark pair has been on my wishlist since the second I saw them, and lately I’ve been yearning for this pair.
6. // Sex Bomb is my absolute favorite product from Lush. Granted I’ve only tried a handful of things from them, I just can’t imagine anything better than this bath bomb. I haven’t used one in nearly a year. I’m clearly overdue!
8. // After having problems with my eyes focusing for a while, a trip to the optometrist revealed I needed glasses. I love these ones!
9. // I am all about this sweater from Avenle!
10. // I’ve been on a bit of a sweater kick lately, if you couldn’t tell, and I’ve realized my closet is lacking in items to layer underneath them. This button up would be perfect.
11. // Always in need of cute postcards.
12. // I recently discovered I do actually like tea, and oddly enough, after all these years of trying and hating everything, I’ve liked nearly every kind that I’ve tried which is super encouraging. I basically want to try all the teas. Top of my list? This chocolate bananas foster tea! Are you kidding me?! It sounds SO amazing.
13. // Winter is video game season for me. I love curling up under a blanket and getting involved in a game. Two I’m wanting to play are Hyrule Warriors, and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.
What’s on your list this holiday season?