1. Life size skeleton. It’s no secret I collect weird things. I’m pretty patient when it comes to building my collection. I’ve amassed most of it without spending much money at all because I just wait for the right time to pounce on an item. A full sized skeleton is the one thing I’m chomping at the bit to get though. I don’t need one that is super high quality, just better than Halloween quality.
2. Lapel pins! I just recently discovered Pity Party Studios who have one of a terrarium, and Saturn. And this cactus one from This Way To The Circus has been on my list for a while now. But I’m sure there are a million other pins out there that I have yet to discover that I would love as well.
3. I’ve slowly been getting back into the habit of reading which feel so awesome. Two books I’ve been wanting to read are Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson and Smoke Gets In Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty.
4. Always room for another striped dress in my closet.
5. Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L. This is actually going to be my present to myself (because buying yourself a present for Christmas is a thing? Well it is this year!) I’ve been saving my pennies, and basically counting down that days. I cannot wait to finally get it.
6. I’ve needed a new tripod for a while now. I own three or four of them but they’re all junk. This one by Dolica looks amazing. The three features that really draw me in are the ball head, quick release plate, and the fact that the legs lock in different positions.
7. These last few months, basically ever since I got that boar mount, I’ve been wanting to add more taxidermy to my collection. I’d really be happy to get anything but near the top of my taxidermy wishlist is a weasel. They’re just so cute!
8. I would feel a lot safer walking to the train if I had a bigger knife. I carry a small pocket knife but don’t really feel like it’d be much help. I hate that it’s even something I have to think about but better safe than sorry I guess? I love love love these rainbow ones. Cute but dangerous, I want that to be my vibe.
9. I’d really like a water filter pitcher so that I can stop drinking bottled water. I didn’t realize they came in fun colors!
10. I need a winter coat for play. I already have my nice winter coat but I need one that is super warm for exploring. Something that I can get dirty, and something that it wouldn’t be a huge deal if I accidentally tore it because that stuff happens. Obviously this $250 one from Patagonia isn’t the one but something this style would be perfect.
11. And of course, my Christmas wishlist isn’t complete without a pair of Palladium Boots! Loving this style – plus they’re waterproof!
Guess I should stop browsing for myself now and work on getting these names crossed off my list! What are you wishing for for Christmas this year?