1. Ninja coffee bar brewer. 2016 will be known as the year I fell in love with coffee… and the year that my Keurig died. It’s fine though because I wanted to upgrade to something that I could make better coffee with.
2. Use Your Delusion by Honus Honus on vinyl. Honus Honus, lead singer of my all time favorite band Man Man, released his first solo album this year. Love him, love it, need it on vinyl! Simple as that.
3. You Go Girl print. I would LOVE a print from my favorite graffiti artist. Literally no idea where to go about finding one though. I found the image used in the collage above in an interview with the artist but I can’t seem to find any sort of web presence for them which is equal parts frustrating because I want to support their art, and intriguing because I love mysterious people! PS. If you’re from NOLA + know anything about YGG or where I can find prints of their work – let me know!
4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This won’t be released in time for Christmas but you’re crazy if you don’t think I’m dying to get my hands on it. I cannot wait to play!
5. This rug! Still not really sure what I’ll really need for the new apartment but I know there is always room for a new rug. I’ve still got a huge crush on this one.
6. Set of three floating shelves. Yeah, admittedly not the most exciting thing to put on a wish list, but I really dig these shelves. I’d like them in black.
7. Apple Watch. For the longest time I wasn’t interested in getting an Apple Watch…then it hit me all of a sudden! Honestly, it’s between Fossil’s smartwatch and an Apple Watch. I can’t quite decide which I’d like better. The Fossil one is soooo cute. I saw a lady wearing one at the airport earlier this year and couldn’t help but stare. Wanted : fancy, shiny gadget for my wrist.
8. FABRIKÖR. I’ve been in love with this weird little cabinet from Ikea since the moment I laid eyes upon it. I knew it’d be perfect for all my weird things. Seriously, picture it filled with dentures and medical models. It’s so me! I had no where to put it in this apartment but I will find a space for it in the new place!
9. Bubble bath. With my new claw foot tub I predict 2017 will be the year of the bubble bath. I think about it all the time. I hope Santa brings me alllll the bubble bath!
10. Bathtub caddy. I’ve wanted one of these bathtub caddies since the moment I knew they existed. The problem was they don’t really work with a normal tub since there isn’t a lip on the one side for it to sit on. Once again, claw foot tub changing everything!
Guess I should stop browsing for myself now and work on getting these names crossed off my list! What are you hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year?