This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
This jewelry holder is right up my alley! Seriously, how rad!!
How sweet is this little house shaped vase?
(via Golly Bard)
These mirrors are really interesting. I love the kind of random looking shapes.
Pretty little planters! They come in a wall hanging version as well!
I dig Annie Dornan Smith’s style!
(via Annie Dornan Smith)
This half life sized spine model would be a super rad decor piece if you have a lot of desk space. I mean, obviously, you don’t have to put it on your desk… just day dreaming about where I’d put one if I had it.
This flatware set is dreeeeamy!
(via Moorea Seal)
- You guuuuys! A work shirt covered in ghosts!! I am all for Halloween shirts that are actually cute enough to wear non-ironically.
- You know what my latest fashion obsession is? Jean skirts. So easy to style with a plain black shirt, and funky shoes!
- This black and white shag rug is super cute!
- A fruit loops bath bomb sounds amazing. Aaaand speaking of bath bombs – check out this BEAST!
- Did you guys see Warby Parker’s concentric collection? They’re clear glasses but with a pop of color around the lens. I LOVE the pink pair.
- Totally don’t need these super over priced matches... but they’re rainbow!!!
- I’m always thinking how I need to stop buying purses that only match very specific outfits… then I go and fall in love with this one.