This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
If you’ve been hunting for the perfect overalls at a great price – I found them for you! Charlotte Russe has a variety of pairs in different colors, and styles (and plus sizes!) Best part? They’re on sale right now! I bought this pair + this pair. Probably going to just live in them.
(via Charlotte Russe)
How neat-o are these wire shelves? Such a cute way to display some of your favorite records above your record player!
A sweet little two-tiered tray to hold all your thingamajigs.
BAT DRESS! That pattern is SO good!
Cactus coat hook. Love it!
(via Urban Outfitters)
I feel like this photo probably doesn’t do this dress much justice. I’m a huge fan of plain denim dresses because they’re so easy to wear with just about any weird accessory you could possibly want. Love that this one has pockets.
All about these earrings.
(via Moorea Seal)
YES to this sweatshirt. I wish it came in another color other than red. I don’t need to constanstly be looking like it’s Christmas with my green hair and a red sweater…
(via Old Navy)
The season to wear them is almost over (at least in Ohio…) but I’m still really really digging these shoes. The color is so fun and bright. They’d look rad paired with that denim dress I shared above. (Also digging this bright green pair!)
(via Nine West)
- This link is really to purchase the bed but I’m too busy swooning over that bedding to even look at the bed.
- Love love loooove this sassy red bra.
- Stay Weird – this banner would be perfect on my memo board. Love it!
- Have you guys tried one of those bubbly face masks yet? After looking through the review photos I think I need to order this stuff ASAP.
- These earrings combine teeth and moths – two of my favorite things!
- Women in Science – a set of 100 postcards! So awesome!
- Wish I had a dining room table to hang this gorgeous light over.