This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
Last week I mentioned possibly starting a gratitude journal. I happened to find this absolutely perfect one shortly after typing that and immediately bought it. (Well, I bought the smaller version so that it was portable!) I’m super excited!
How cute is this pineapple dress?! I love those sleeves and of course, the print! It’s also under $25!
I own these boots in regular rain boot height (super scientific way to describe it, I know!) and LOVE them. I did not know they came in this adorable height too! I’m a huge fan of Joules rain boots. They can take a beatin’!
(via Warby Parker)
Love love lovin’ these starry curtain panels! They come in black too!
(via Urban Outfitters)
Meeee! (-ish? This is something I always think about when I share something along these lines – I love to travel, and constantly daydream about my next trip but I also really just love to be at home. I’m never sure if the ‘homebody’ title is something I can claim or not. Basically, I either want to be at home or REALLY far away from home. Either way, this is a cute pin!)
(via Wit & Whistle)
I think everyone could use a positivity calendar on their wall!
(via Calliope Paperie)
(via Nasty Gal)
I originally was just stoked on how cute this dress was but then I saw this shot! So much color! I love it!
- Dying over this sheer lingerie/sleepwear set. I love, love loooove sheer underthings. This style is so not me but because it’s sheer I’m super into it! NSFW, obviously. I mean, I just said ‘sheer lingerie’…
- Digging this romper, big time!
- These socks are weird as all heck and I like ’em!
- Just taking a second here to laugh about the fact that as I scrolled through etsy, their ‘recommended for you’ suggestions were literally just wedding dresses, and human teeth. That could not be more accurate. Also, that wedding dress I just linked to – GORGEOUS.
- PIZZA. SCENTED. PENS. omg!
- While we’re on the subject, here are some pizza slippers and a pizza leggings.