This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
This patch is just adorable.
(via Golden Beets)
Would you just look at these leggings!!!
These earrings are so great!
(via Geo Fun Design)
(via Dear Drew)
Absolutely swooning over this zebra dress.
Guys, here’s a precious pup in a sweater. This shop has quite a few clothing options for tiny dogs. Definitely not something I’m in the market for but I certainly appreciate the photos…
(via Le Chien Bleu NY)
Love this pin!
(via Little Woman Goods)
Definitely diggin’ this shirt!
(via Alphabet Bags)
- Way into these gray overalls!
- Matching pineapple swimsuit + trunks for you and your boo! Jeff and I already have matching swim suits for our wedding trip or I’d be all over these.
- The perfect notebook for all your gouda ideas.
- If you enjoy photos of abandoned buildings you should definitely check out this abandoned school Allie post about!
- This really old anatomy form is just the dreamiest!
- I have a long torso and always have a bit of a problem finding rompers and jumpsuits that fit. I swear I have tried on so many darn jumpsuits this last month only to be let down by the dreaded perma-wedgie. Guess what though! I finally found the perfect fitting jumpsuit! It’s so breezy and perfect for summer!
- Really just a sucker for bell sleeves on a dress these days.
PS. I have a list of more rad finds here + they’re organized by color!!! I’ve changed my format and will be updating one color per week to really help the list grow. This week – YELLOW!