This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
Loved these pink, sprinkle covered shoes a bunch… then I saw that they actually even say ‘donut queen’ and now I love them even more.
Loooved those little crystal trees you could grow, and now you can grow crystal saguaros too!!
(via Urban Outfitters)
Bicycle dress! Yes, please!
I’ve got a major crush on this bed!
(via Free People)
I’m the kind of gal who just shoves everything she needs in the giant pockets of her winter coat instead of carrying a purse. Now that coat season is coming to an end (…any day now Ohio) I needed to find something cute that matched at least a good chunk of my wardrobe. I ended up picking up this foldover backpack purse and I’m obsessed! It’s cute, it holds a ton of stuff, is comfortable, and actually looks pretty dang put together with my outfits. (If you’re interested, I’d grab one soon. There used to be more colors but now there is just white!)
Really love this dress! Just so cute and summery! (It’d also pair really well with the backpack above!)
Way into this kitchen spoon!
(via Urban Outfitters)
I know it’s not as exciting or outrageous as some of my other finds but I really just want basically everything from Amazon’s Daily Ritual line. So far I own this top and two pairs of these pants. I can’t wait to add more to my collection. This pull over is especially tempting.
(via Daily Ritual)
- If you’re looking for a short wedding dress – here’s one that’s awfully dreamy!
- Lovin’ this bra! It’s fairly simple, yet super sexy.
- ZEBRA DRESS. I mean, a dress covered in tiny zebras. It’s funky and fun but you could still probably get away with wearing it to work.
- A sheer bodysuit which is gorgeous enough on its own but if you look closely you’ll see it’s covered in bugs! Lingerie with bugs, y’all!!! I am here for it!
- Goodness knows I could never actually have a white duvet but this one sure is pretty.
- A jumpsuit covered in octopus!
- I fell down a rabbit hole of cat costumes, and I don’t want out.
PS. I have a list of more rad finds here + they’re organized by color!!! I update one color per week to really help the list grow. This week – BLACK! (Other new things this week on the list – comments on things I actually own. Hoover over a product that has a speech bubble in the top right corner to read!)