This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
These bookends! So cute!
(via Indigo Trade)
(via Katie Kimmel)
These socks! So good!
(via Jimmy Buffalo)
(via Pottery Lodge)
This brass beetle ashtray is so awesome! I have a fly shaped one and could easily see myself starting a collection of them.
(via Little Secret Room)
Lomography’s newest camera is THE cutest!
Etsy shared a tutorial on how to make DIY rainbow cookies! So pretty!
LOOK AT THIS MAP DRESS. My goodness! Comes in sizes XXS-4X!
- This dress! The colors and patterns. So pretty!
- Cactus hooks!
- In my dream home, there’s a whole room devote to my oddities. I’d definitely take out the door and put this beaded curtain there instead.
- I found a fancy-ish looking dress covered in bees and I’m in love!
- Diggin these funky pillows.
- Love this green romper!
- Just a simple blue and white polka dotted dress. Perfect for summer.
- These candles look so lovely. Plus lavender, olive, and rosemary? Yes, please!
PS. I have a list of more rad finds here + they’re organized by color!!! Each week I update a color. This week – yellow + gold! On top of that, this week I started a second list ‘things I own + love!”