This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
This blanket is so bright and fun looking!
(via Kristina Micotti)
Isn’t this bunny planter too cute?! I actually bought it earlier this week. I’m super excited to find the perfect tiny plant to go inside.
At the beginning of the week I also took advantage of Warby Parker’s at home try box! 5 pairs of glasses to try on at home for free. These are the ones I chose. I am very very excited to pick out a new pair.
(via Warby Parker)
Digging this shelf / photo display.
Loving these shoes BIG TIME! Not sure which pair I like best but if polka dots aren’t your thing, they have some solid colored ones as well.
(via Dolce Vita)
I’m just cackling over this card. Such a silly pup!
How cute are these earrings!?
(via Rebecca Minkoff)
The print on this skirt! Love it!
You guys. I don’t even know what to say about these ridiculous cat hats, except for the fact you need to go check out the other ones. The radish kills me. (Oh gosh, and these candy ones! Too much cute!)
(via Sam Edelman)
- Really really love this rainbow kitty raglan shirt!
- Very into this dress. The color and cut are perfect.
- A sloth-shaped mug!!!
- Feel like this dress might show a little bit too much cleavage for me but gosh, it’s so cute! Looks so comfortable.
- I’ve seen it about one thousand times but I still think this bicycle pizza cutter is the bee’s knees.
- I have a plant crush! I neeeeed one of these!
- Pants covered in giraffes. YES!
PS. I have a list of more rad finds here + they’re organized by color! I updated the color blue today + cleaned out the other colors so it’s looking extra pretty. On top of that, I started a second list ‘things I own + love!”