This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
This shirt! Yes!
A seemingly random recommendation but y’all I just discovered iced tea. I mean, I used to buy it but I had never realized how simple (and cheap!) it was to make at home. I feel like a massive dummy. Whatever, I’m hooked now. This white hibiscus and peach green tea is incredible. I add just a touch of honey. It’s perfect.
(via Becca Stadtlander)
(via Abbie Paulhus)
Ohhhh, this kitty dress! So cute.
These vases! Love them! They’re under $20 too!
(via Urban Outfitters)
Love this shirt.
(via Pinecone + Chickadee)
(via Amy Heitman)
(via Danny Brito)
- This black and white shift dress looks so comfortable. I’m picturing it paired with an oversized cardigan.
- Hey guys, look! I like a striped top that isn’t black and white!
- This cardigan looks soooo cozy.
- I’m really into neckerchiefs at the moment. I just found these ones and I can’t even pick a favorite! So many good patterns.
- Take it easy! I only wish this tapestry were bigger!
- Pumpkin sheet masks! Don’t mind me, just wishing for fall.
- The color + fit of these jeans looks perfect. They’ve even available on Prime Wardrobe so you can try before you buy!
PS. I have a ton more rad finds here! This week I made a list featuring some fall clothing picks! It was an awfully hot week but hey, a girl can dream of layers, right!?