This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
(via Ohhh Lulu)
It’s officially cozy sweater weather and I am EXCITED.
This toasty looking coat is adorable! Love the little specks of color.
(via Wool & Water)
I’ve got a major crush on those leaves! (You can buy online + it’s not expensive!)
This candle sounds amazing.
(via AtoZ Candles)
A little update here; I featured this adorable scalloped dress in my Friday Favorites a few weeks ago…
It is SO cute in person and is perfect paired with black knee-high socks!
Digging this pin!
(via Pam Wishbow)
A sweater with cat elbow patches! YESSS! They clearly don’t quite sit on your elbows but still very cute.
I’m obsessed with this dress. The print, the color and the cut!? It’s basically perfect.
Aren’t these moth rings lovely!?
(via Nancy Edwards Jewelry)
- Another day, another pair of pink Palladium Boots I’m lovin! I even wore some on my wedding day!
- This fringe wrap looks perfect for fall!
- This bodysuit would be perfect paired with some overalls! (Also, that pair of overalls? SO CUTE!)
- Like coffee & dead things? Here’s the enamel pin for you.
- These black undies. HELLO.
- Tooth shaped lollipops!!!
- It’s pajama season!!! I mean, like, you can actually be cozy in a pair of fuzzy pjs without roasting. I’m LOVING these skeleton jammies! Especially love that they have hood. I love sleeping with a hood in the winter.
- People I want to meet: dogs.
- I want these socks for every time I’m in public alone and a dude tries to talk to me.
PS. I have a ton more rad finds here!