1. human organ lunch bag.
2. anatomy embroidery kit.
3. box of beetles postcards.
4. human skeleton shower curtain. I owned it for many years! Highly recommended.
5. tombstone bag.
6. skull nesting doll pin.
7. tooth enamel pin.
8. Erlenmeyer flask set. Perfect for tiny bouquets.
9. gold tooth socks. I own & love them!
10. typodont with removable teeth.
11. bug print shirt. Another thing I own & love!
12. eyeball pillow.
13. village witch mug.
14. tooth model kit.
15. anatomical knee joint model.
16. black and white skull pin.
17. natural history carry-all pouch. Made from a photograph I took of my personal collection!
tiny tooth enamel pins. (exact no longer available but I’ve linked extremely similar ones.)
18. anatomical spine model.
19. Tokyo Milk hand cream.
20. human eye model.
21. Erlenmeyer mug.
22. molar planter. (here’s a cheaper version in a slightly different shape!)
23. model of permanent teeth.
24. eye see you socks. More socks I own & wear constantly!
25. rabbit skull pin.
26. cryptid mash t-shirt.
27. vampire teeth pin.
28. skeleton jewelry organizer.
29. lunch bugs. ahem, I mean, bags.
30. anatomical skull.
Last year I shared the first ’30 gifts for your ~weird~ friend’ post. The response was awesome. I knew immediately it’d have to become an annual thing! I tried very hard to only include new items in this year’s guide. Although I did include one item that was in last year’s post. (That tooth planter! What can I say? It’s one of my personal favorites!)