This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
(via lovelike designs)
I am majorly crushing on this moon mousepad. It’s less than $10!
This purse! I just love that color.
Ooooh! Look at this planner! So pretty.
(via Nikki Strange)
(via Daily Ritual)
As if I could stumble across this Mrs. Doubtfire pin and not share it.
(via Drunk Mother Dancing Co)
Something I’ve featured before but love too much to not post again – this bird jewelry holder.
I really dig this print of crows.
(via Rhian Davie Illustration)
How gorgeous is this stag beetle brooch?!
(via Mistfit Makes)
- This red, polka dot & see-through nightgown! Hi. Hello. Wow!
- Digging this sweater, big time!
- Throw blankets are my one absolutely essential living room thing. If I’m on the couch I need a blanket on me. Doesn’t this one look beyond cozy!? Comes in so many colors too.
- Insect shirt!
- It’s a light up dog harness!! I freak out every single time I see a dog wearing one of these. So dang cute.
- This picture frame doubles as a jewelry holder. So clever.
- I gave my list of finds for your weird friend a major update since the blog post was so popular. It has over 150 items now! 💀
Earlier this week I made up a list of weird finds! Not my normal medical models & oddities type of thing but truly kind of puzzling finds. Things that’d make a great white elephant gifts! Check it out.