This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
I absolutely love this jumpsuit!
I’ve thought Creature Cups were really awesome for a while now but this photo of their spider mug really just made me wonder if I could actually drink from one. I don’t mind spiders but…. I just don’t know.
This fox fabric is one of my favorites. I’m particularly fond of the pencil pouch since you can see so many of the foxes!
Oh my goodness. Could this be any cuter?! I think not.
Of course I love these cicada earrings!!
This is Klaus’ current favorite toy. It’s nice because there are no dangly parts, like legs or ears, for him to chew off yet it’s still noisy so its fun to chew on! I want to get him this film roll one too.
- Another day, another bug dress. The cut of this one isn’t necessarily something I’d pick for myself but I do love how feminine it is considering the print.
- A button up top covered in tiny foxes!
- This bat dress!
- Here is a cat bed that is shaped like a piece of bread. You can even buy a blanket to go with it that is a fried egg. I LOVE stupid stuff like this.
- Forever a fan of these toucan kitchen sheers.
- Cat socks… for your furniture. Listen, I don’t know why they exist but they made me laugh.
- I don’t drink so I have zero use for this narwhal corkscrew but gosh, it’s cute!
- A find that always makes me smile, this cat toilet bowl brush.