This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Digging this desk snail, complete with shell that opens up for sneaky storage.
This living room is pretty cute but I am all about that mirror! I don’t know what it is lately but I just keep finding myself looking for cute mirrors. This one even has a shelf at the bottom for all my odds and ends. LOVE IT!
Still loving the short wide leg pants trend, still haven’t tried it for myself for some unknown reason! These ones are super cute, come in a handful of colors and are pretty darn affordable.
UO now carries my favorite planter! These things are so neat. You plant in the top half and the water drains into the bottom half. It’s just super nice that you don’t need any ugly little tray to collect excess water. (You can see mine here!)
Love this jumpsuit. Maroon was not a color I ever wore with my green hair but now I can’t help but be drawn to it. I have lost time to make up for.
Tiny vintage mice to hold your rings!
Loving these sandals! They’re majorly marked down right now too.
You know I love anything with moons on it, this mug is no exception!
- A few neat oddities – this vintage tooth shade guide! tooth display with removable teeth! a lot of old dental stuff! (honestly, the random ear is what caught my attention.) this torso! aaaand a whole bunch of knees!
- Don’t mind me, just crushing on furniture I definitely don’t have room for.
- A recent purchase I’m loving – this black midi dress! It fits so nicely and is super easy to just throw on. LOVE an outfit that looks like without trying too hard!
- I linked to it a few weeks back but Modcloth is having a limited time outlet shop & now there’s nothing over $30!
- Isn’t this such an interesting globe? I’ve never seen one with a stand like that.
- Y’all have seen these finger planters, right?! (The seller currently has a couple that
areimperfect at a really great price with free shipping!)
- This mustard bralette!
- Another bralette that comes in a bunch of colors and is super affordable!
Happy Friday! xoxo