I’m teaming up with Etsy today to bring you a super special Halloween version of my Friday Favorites. It may not look all that different than my normal FF posts but this only contains items from rad small businesses!
This post also contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
How cute is this bat enamel pin!?
A little something to help you sleep like the dead.
Because sending Halloween cards should definitely be more of a thing!
I love Sweet Omen’s work!
Best for last? Perhaps! I am so excited to finally have gotten my hands on this Future Ghost shirt!
- 3D printed skull planter! They have light up ones too!
- A pin for people who like coffee + dead things.
- Nobody tells me what to do!
- Cat skeleton patch! I actually have this wisdom tooth backpatch from the same folks on my jean jacket.
- Not especially spooky but just offbeat enough to be included – these hand earrings!
- The patch for every Halloween Lover!
- A glow in the dark graveyard enamel pin!!!
- This bat sticker. Its so precious!
- This handmade cat pillow. I love that black cats really get their time to shine at Halloween.
- How can skull soap be so dang cute?
Happy Friday! xoxo