This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
Polaroid Originals just keeps coming out with films I need to buy! How cute is this ‘gold dust’ frame?
Paint it black and yes, please!! I am very into this planter.
These earrings are so pretty!
A little late to the party on this one (just 125 years) but I am obsessed with this painting by Pierre Bonnard. It’s the best worst thing ever. It’d fit right in my apartment. I’m gonna have to grab a print of it ASAP.
Loving this pull over!
I’m normally a big fan of all things black and white but something about this quilt is calling my name!
Digging these socks!
- Because black and white polka dot bralettes are definitely my thing.
- This ghost doily is the absolute cutest. Just picture it with a spooky candle sitting on it.
- If I were to simplify my wardrobe and only wear one shirt forever, it’d probably be this one. 3/4 length sleeves, long, slim fit. UGH. It fits so well. I’m gonna need to get a week’s worth of them.
- I just want you to look at this silly dog. This one too.
- It’s a dinosaur paper towel holder! Holy smokes.
- I really really love the idea of this book, There Is No Good Card for This: What To Say and Do When Life Is Scary, Awful, and Unfair to People You Love. I definitely want to check it out.
- Don’t we all need a dress covered in space cats!?
Happy Friday! xoxo