This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
This dress! I have no idea when I’d ever wear it but there is just something about a sheer starry dress that gets me.
Love this simple black dress. That back cut out adds so much.
This bowl looks like a fancy version of something you’d put Halloween candy in and I love it.
Doesn’t this look like the comfiest, already perfectly broken in tshirt ever? It comes in a handful of colors too!
This backpack purse is so cute. I’m really just a fan of how many pockets it has.
This rug! So, we are currently on the hunt for a house (fun but also not fun!) and I’m just picturing this in my future office, a big room with dark wood floors. Maybe someday.
- If you’re on the hunt for a simple, water-resistant warm coat, I can’t recommend this one highly enough. It’s been cold and rainy here lately and this bad boy has been perfect.
- I’ve linked to this colorful dress before but I just realized the price went way way down on it!
- This bra and undies set! Yes!
- Dog overalls. You HAVE TO look at the photos. There is a customer review photos where they got family photos done and the whole family is wearing denim including the dog. I loooove stuff like this.
- Digging the pattern on this sleep romper.
- I snorted about this patch – I wish I was Nessie’s girl!
- A canister for your secrets!
- I want to live in this blanket sweatshirt.
- I knew that Rifle Paper Co did a collab with Keds but I didn’t realize there were rainboots involved!!!
In case you missed it, I had a big shop update this week! New fabrics, key fobs + mini wristlets. Also, all items that were tagged ‘Halloween’ are marked off 25% until this evening.
Happy Friday! xoxo