This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
I don’t crochet or wear shawls but my goodness, how rad is this pattern!?
Forever a fan of a circle shaped bag!
I already own about five billion tooth-shaped vessels but none quite like these! (They’re shot glasses!)
I am positively swooning over this plant! The review photos show that people actually get ones equally as beautiful as the product photos. I am so tempted.
I love Forgotten Fern’s work so much.
Love love love this sweater. That color is perfect.
Yet another lovely striped sweater! I am obsessed with that sleeve with the tiny stripes. Such a fun little twist.
- I have seen lots of soap in the shape of food over the years but y’all, I am upset over this cheeseburger soap!
- I basically love every single rug in this shop.
- You’ve seen three wolf moon but have you seen three opossum moon!?
- These socks with the food packaging kill me every time. I’ve seen (and linked to) the ones in the pizza box a couple of times but I just found these jam ones! Ah. LOVE THEM.
- This color palate of washi tapes is so pretty! Not normally colors I go for but all together they look lovely.
- I don’t think I’ll ever grow out of loving craft kits. How cute is this friendly planter kit?!
A little something from the shop that fits this week’s color theme!
Happy Friday! xoxo