This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
How cute are these happy socks!?
Still obsessing over this phone case from Redbubble. I’ve got a round up of my favorite Valentine’s Day picks from them here. (& you can use code ‘RBC-V20-thedaintysquid’ for 15% off your entire order now through March 31st.)
This book by Carissa Potter looks so lovely. I love their illustrations.
This sweater! (It also comes in other colors!)
Can’t make a Valentine’s Day(ish) themed post without including this candle.
Love the color of this jacket! It’s tough but also super sweet and feminine.
I think we’ve established how I feel about sheer bras by this point. This one also has polka dots!!!
Diggin these vases!
- This heart bra!
- What could be more romantic than a candlelit dinner when this little turtle is holding the candle!?
- How cute is this candle featuring a vintage valentine on the label!?
- You’re never alone if you have demons.
- These sheer ‘tap pants‘! OMG. Love them!
- Avo-nly got eyes for you!
- Fan of the Fresno Nightcrawler? I found the card for you!
- A pin for the person who has a pizza your heart.
- What’s more on theme than an anatomical heart enamel pin!?
- Socks featuring dinosaurs in love.
Happy Friday! xoxo