this post contains affiliate links.
I’m normally more into scented candles than decorative ones but these things are seriously awesome!
This pin is precious.
This dog planter is just absurdly cute.
Two of my favorite things – eyes + rainbows!
I have broken two pairs of sunglasses in the last week. I can’t decide if that’s a really good reason to buy these or a good reason not to buy them. Aren’t they so snazzy!?
These handmade lip balms come in so many amazing sounding flavors. Coffee! Root Beer!? Chai? Sign me up!
I literally never ever put food in bowls like this but gosh, these bowls with tiny houses! Too cute!
I went looking for a polka dot summer dress and ending up finding this wrap dress. Not exactly what I had in mind but better. It’s also available in other colors and patterns.
Very into these shirts by Residential Ghost.
- This peacock doorknocker!! Seriously, why would you ever have something boring and plain when things like this exist?!
- A polka dot T-shirt with a crocodile in the pocket!
- I can’t decide if I think these corgi butt bloomers are the best or the worst.
- This vintage cat painting is so so so good!
- I’ve linked to this bra a couple of times before but gosh, I still love it so much. Paired with some joggers it’s the sexiest cozy outfit ever.
- This jumpsuit looks so comfy and breezy. Perfect for summer!
Happy Friday! xoxo