July Goal Recap
- Stay ahead! I didn’t do this goal as well as I had hoped but without a doubt I was more ahead than I have been in recent times. This is definitly a goal I’d like to keep working on.
- Dye my hair. Yes, ma’am! I said goodbye to green, and hello to yellow! I’ve already got the itch to dye my hair again too. I actually feel a little bit uncomfortable with yellow. (Read more about that here.)
- Keep on pedaling! While I didn’t get as many miles in as I did last month, I got out there a lot more than last year at this time. There were quite a few evenings spent cruising around the city on bikes. I’m still swooning over these photos.
- Learn to french braid my own hair. Growing my hair to a length it hasn’t been in twenty plus years is something I’m really proud of. Throwing it up in a ponytail nearly every day is something I’m not proud of. There were a few days earlier this summer where I had Jeff braid my hair (sooo cute!) and instantly felt so much more put together than when my hair is just in a ponytail. The thing is he’s not very consistent and of course, he’s not home all the time to do my hair. Ya girl needs to learn to be self sufficient. If you guys have any tutorials that helped you learn – leave me a link!
- Update blog photos. It’s amazing how quickly photos feel out of date, especially after you dye your hair. I want to go through the whole TDS website, and update all the little things like my about me page, the photo at the end of posts that says “author”, etc. There is so much of that stuff to fix up. It’s so easy to do yet so time consuming.
- Celebrate the heck out of my birthday month! Tomorrow is my birthday! Woo! I always celebrate my birthday month. The whooole month. Bring on the bike rides, the ice cream, the adventures, and the milking of the phrase “but it’s my birthday month!” as an excuse to why we should do something.
How about you? What do you want to accomplish this month?