This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
These earrings! So pretty!
Isn’t this tea canister just the cutest? It contains honey scented black tea!
(via Wolf Tea)
You guys, this dressssss! Modcloth has really been upping their wedding game these last few weeks. I am swooning over this dress. Had I not just bought my dress (ahhh! wooo!) I would definitely have bought this one to at least try on.
(via Lost Lust Supply)
(via Liz Harry)
How beautiful is this flower crown! It’s actually a DIY kit too!
(via Oh Dina Flower Crowns)
(via Urban Outfitters)
Digging these sandals! Just all things star print for me, please!
Obsessed with the sleeves on this dress. A year ago I’d have probably thought this dress was cute except the sleeves now they’re the whole reason I’m digging it!
- Sheer undies covered in tiny red hearts? Yes, please!
- Avocado skirt!!!
- If you enjoy my cemetery posts, you have to see this post from my pal Allie! I’m swooning over those photos. Definitely a spot I need to visit for myself.
- Pink triple strap flats. Basically like the perfect shoe.
- Socks in unique packaging are like my favorite thing on the whole internet – pizza! sushi!!!!
- These sheets are GORGEOUS!
- Obsessed with this striped jumpsuit!
If you still haven’t had your share of fun finds, there’s a whole page of them here! I spent a good deal of time putting them in color order this week, so you should definitely check them out.