This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
This oven mitt set is right up my alley!
My most favorite boots are back in stock. I’m very tempted to grab a new pair. I had my last pair for over five years before I finally wore them out!
Forever a fan of random household objects that are cuter than they need to be, like this skull brush. (Also available on Amazon.) Its made by the same company that makes this skeleton hand jewelry holder that I’ve been drooling over forever.
I am very into this moth sweatshirt!
I LOVE Scrinium Daffodil’s insect displays! They’re just so visually appealing.
Obsessed with this pants + sandals combo. I’m still not sure how I feel about this style of pants on myself but I LOVE them on everyone else.
- Another fun vase! (What can I say, it’s that time of the year and I’ve missed flowers so much!)
- LOVE this floating night stand but I can’t stop imagining a cat trying to jump on it.
- This striped jersey dress would make the perfect swimsuit coverup! We’re heading back to the desert in June and I’m already very excited about all the swimming I’ll be doing!
- Cat enthusiast? Here’s the pin for you!
- I’m not sure how many times I have to link to this dang velvet bra and booty shorts set before I just suck it up and buy it…
- Speaking of bras, I just noticed that my all time favorite one is way cheaper than normal right now. I immediately bought two new ones!
Last but not least, Squid turned twelve last week so this weekend we’re celebrating with a huge sale in the shop named after her! Everything is already marked down. It’s a great time to stock up on gifts.
Happy Friday! xoxo