This post contains affiliate links. For more information on what that means, read here.
I’ve been eyeing up this backpack purse for a little while now. I just love that color.
Oooof, what a dream collection piece!
I’m just picturing these shelves covered in plants. It’s super affordable!
Another favorite of mine! I feel like a million bucks in this dress. It’s great for twirling!!
I love this locket, it even has a little heart inside.
My goodness! Would you just look at this gorgeous mug!?
I am very into these tapestries! There are butterfly and fungus ones too.
- Because I’m all about great dresses this week – here’s another black and white polka dot one.
- This entryway storage thing with mirror is adorable!
- I don’t think I’m a white swimsuit kind of gal but if I were, I’d be all over this one. Honestly, that model is just really selling it for me. She’s so cuuuute.
- The packaging for these sushi socks absolutely kills me! What a fun gift.
- This is stupid expensive but y
‘all, a candle in the shape of an egg that reveals a dinosaur as it melts!!!
- I am LIVING for Boom Blush’s wedding dresses, especially this beauty.
love lovethis flowery bralette.
- This set of undies is soooo cute!
Happy Friday! xoxo
A few of my favorites from Modcloth’s dress sale!