This post contains affiliate links. Check out our disclosure policy for more details.
I bought this dress earlier this week and can’t stop thinking about it. It just fits sooo darn well.
Lovin’ this vase!
Scandinazn’s earrings are so much fun. They’re also made from recycled leather which is pretty neat.
Another purchase from this week – Steet Cats shirt! I couldn’t check out fast enough! Those are some of my favorite animals.
Would you look at this swing table?! I’m picturing it in a big open loft. Ugh, love it!
I just love Amber Davenport’s work so much.
I keep coming back to these hand push pins over and over again. They’re so stinken cool. Just picture your necklaces hanging from them.
How cute is this planter? It comes in a couple different colors as well.
Super cute summer dress! Love the criss-cross straps on the back.
- Beetle washi tape!
- AH. I love this lunch bag!
- This black romper is simple, yet so so cute! Pair that with these sandals (that, yes, I never quit talking about!) and you’re good to go! Summer uniform!
- I’ve got major heart eyes for this beautiful watering can. (PS. I’ve got a ton of other great plant related finds here – just click ‘plant love’)
- I just can’t resist anything, especially a shirt, with an eye print on it.
- Love love loooove this striped jumpsuit!
- You really can’t go wrong with a black and white polka dot dress.
- This bralette! That color is so pretty.
Happy Friday! xoxo