1. Pet hair eraser handheld vacuum. Love my pets, obviously, but really really hate their hair. The reviews on this lil things are incredible!!!
2. Tiny skull earrings. I have loved these earrings for so long, even way before I even got my lobes reconstructed. Now that I can actually wear them, I love them even more. I’m on the hunt for a pair of earrings that my sensitive ears can handle for daily wear and these would be perfect.
3. Hand push pins. At first, when I spotted these, I thought they were neat but couldn’t think of a reason I’d actually needed them since I don’t have a pin board anymore. Then I was laying on the couch and spotted small mirror that I have hanging from a push pin. It would look SO cool being held up by a tiny hand instead. I’m sure there are a few other things hanging around here that could use one too. It’s not a huge decorative piece but it’s the little things that make the most impact.
4. Have a nice day shirt. Femfetti actually has a handful of shirts I love!
5. Pink Princess Philodendron. I’m normally very chill about what plants I bring into my collection. I love browsing my local garden centers and buying what catches my attention instead of looking for very specific plants. Then I spotted this baby. I need to find one. I hunted around online a bit and couldn’t find any that were affordably priced and in stock. I don’t want someone to buy me an overpriced one, I want the garden center gods to leave me one at my favorite store. Fat chance but a girl can dream!
6. Winking pillow. I have loved this pillow for so long.
7. Polaroid cube frame. I’ve been shooting more instant film than ever and of course, struggle with how to display them properly. I have a bunch of photo albums but it’d be nice to actually show them off instead of tucking them away.
8. iPad. Totally not a necessary investment for me but gosh darn it, I want one.
9. Earring rack. Still leaning toward this as the best way to display/organize my collection of earrings.
10. Gale’s Garden Center gift card. A gift card to my favorite garden center!
11. Polaroid film, of course. Film is always a great present idea for me but after acquiring the new Polaroid One Step Two it’s basically the best present idea. I have a completely renewed loved for film. It’s basically all I want to shoot right now. I’m also digging the pastel color frames.
12. Frozen Charlotte dolls. Grew up terrified of dolls, now I actively collect the creepiest ones. I love tiny porcelain ones. The smaller the better. Ya know, so I can maximize the collection without taking up a ton of space.
13. Mrs. Meyer’s Hand Lotion. I’m a huge fan of Mrs. Meyer’s cleaning products but only recently realized they also had lotion! I’ve gotta have some. I also totally wouldn’t mind a bunch of her multi-surface everyday cleaner in an assortment of scents.
14. This puzzle. I LOVE puzzles.
twenty-seven – last year’s birthday photos
Feels like I just wrote one of these posts but I guess it’s been a year already! The wedding has consumed my thoughts for the last eight months. (Yes, still consuming my thoughts now too even though it already happened!) Now, all of a sudden, it’s almost my birthday. I am very excited. I’m looking forward to picking out a birthday dress, treating myself to an awesome day, forcing my friends to ride bikes all day long, and of course, I always enjoy making up a wishlist.